Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Voice Lie Detector Computerized Voice Stress Analysis? Lie Detector Or Bogus?

Computerized Voice Stress Analysis? Lie Detector or Bogus? - voice lie detector

Approximately 5 months, I missed one CVSA. One question that I do not "Have I ever done drugs." I said no. The truth. I really have not done anything. It is not holier than thou ever. Nevertheless, I have the test. WTF! Is the test that determines if you are not, or the person administering the test? I immediately accepted in British Columbia was so angry that I think I fear the guy a little, so I agreed to take. I went to the second time, but said the first thing that counts. I know that the test was wrong. Do I have recourse to, or what? Comments and ideas on what would have happened toll.

1 comment:

No Shortage said...

If you are in the United States, the results of the detector are not admissible in court if it does not matter whether it was not able or not.

Post a Comment