Monday, February 22, 2010

What Learning Disability Did Jeff Hardy Have To Wiccans, Psyvamps,voodoo Priestesses ,and Others Of The Supernatural: What Am I And What Can I Do To Stop I?

To wiccans, psyvamps,voodoo priestesses ,and others of the supernatural: What am i and what can i do to stop i? - what learning disability did jeff hardy have

I'm so ... strange, I could do, because I literally other emotions, thoughts and intentions both directly and feel toddler.i. I always had this disability. when my parents are divorced, therepist asked me what I felt, and because my mother was in the room I wanted to meet "Jeff has not been diluted are better ping with my son lies about me." ll kick the motherfing ** * if she did it. "My father swears that I am a vampire"'m psychic, "because he not only like him, tend to" leak "to others when discussing a hot, but I'm allergic to direct sunlight. My friends think I am a child "Indigo" and my other friend says I'm "telepathic". ij my mom says I have a strangeintuitive sense. I have no control over what they feel and what I feel. Anyway, I get that, and I do not want to learn to listen to the feeling or any other person again. I mean, like magic, or what? Please tell me what I am and help me. N know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment