Saturday, January 16, 2010

Annuity Living Benefits Annuities Withdrawal?

Annuities Withdrawal? - annuity living benefits

My husband was killed at work in 1995. My daughter was at the time was 1 and B / C benefits until February 2004, when I get money to pay the rest in a retirement account until my daughter reached the age of 24 Year of life. I try to return the money now, but said nothing could be done until he reaches the age of 18 years, if you get an arrest warrant. How do I do that? What is the total time to do such a thing? What is the first thing I do? What are the chances that a judge release of funds? We live in California.

2 comments:

Mr. X said...

Only local counsel, in practice the law of compensation of employees would be able to answer your questions.

Mr. X said...

Only local counsel, in practice the law of compensation of employees would be able to answer your questions.

Post a Comment