Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tiny Capillary Lip How Do I Get Rid Of The Visible Tiny Veins/capillaries On My Legs? They Are Ugly!?

How do i get rid of the visible tiny veins/capillaries on my legs? They are ugly!? - tiny capillary lip

The capillaries are red, small and does not protrude. It seems that they are blocked. I started with a lot when I increased. Is there a treatment that can cure this? I hate to wear short skirts, now that I lost weight. My aunt has the same thing, although it has always been poor throughout their lives.

5 comments:

Krissy said...

I just saw on Oprah the other day the same question, the doctor told me it was the only way to get rid of them is laser surgery for doctors, there is nothing on the counter to help you.

Krissy said...

I just saw on Oprah the other day the same question, the doctor told me it was the only way to get rid of them is laser surgery for doctors, there is nothing on the counter to help you.

Krissy said...

I just saw on Oprah the other day the same question, the doctor told me it was the only way to get rid of them is laser surgery for doctors, there is nothing on the counter to help you.

Scotty said...

They are called SPIDER VAIN ... only a few ppl ... and hereditary ... u can buy the ointment, so as not to cover (sure whether it works or not) u can see the doctor and the extent of plastic surgery could they go as (expensive) ... My advice would be futile Google Spider Elimination and check out some websites ... so goood

Andi said...

his face, but not very hard (hurt something like a piece of gum) to remove them. You can try to massage her legs every day moiusturizer well to prevent and help reduce the number of them there. Self Tanning hides a bit of cream.

Post a Comment