Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Plus Projector When Buying A Front End Projector, Is It Best To Buy The Projector First And Then A Screen? Even It's Free?

When buying a front end projector, is it best to buy the projector first and then a screen? even it's free? - plus projector

I'm shopping around DLP projectors use in my apartment was. There are some models that come with a 80 "screen and free, all that really necessary now that I have come to live in an apartment.


But I think I have the projector and our first try on my wall. then you either buy or build a screen too.

The projection distances seem to vary widely depending on the model, and I think it will get to play a role in the screen size.

I would not buy a projector, because I to get a clear image and mount the e-refund (+ $ see 50) that do not really need or want more in its place.

(I have a white wall, outside which is very flexible and can not very well as a screen, but I do not know til I test)

2 comments:

weeder said...

Theoretically, it would be preferable to the PJ and shoot the wall to see exactly what does the screen size for you and your room. However, it seems absurd to deny a "free" screen if they are willing to unload it in.

However, attention, many times as you select only the GP and make it look like you do not get a free screen or, especially if you are a manufacturer PJ Epson, InFocus, etc. to buy from there.

There are gazillion PJ offers for me to check on all the leading network and a good impression of the PJ and, at different prices. www.tigerdirect.com generally very good deals on PJ especially if you wait weeks to get a refund of $ $ $ too.

You can also use this calculator to determine your specific pj whether it work for you. PJ What do you see?

http://www.projectorcentral.com/projecti ...

weeder

ROBERT P said...

Condition Hi.The first consideration is what would be the best projector with a lens or lens.This with a long stroke to determine how far the projector and screen, where it will be important or not, the projector manual will tell you , the screen size minimum and maximum have.This can be determined by the length of the space and the width of the wall if screen.My see the movies at home is 26 meters long and 15 meters wide. and he was able to use would be the size of the screen to calculate. The screen size was chosen 16: 9 widescreen 10-foot diagonal screen, which was 9 feet wide by 5 feet high. This allowed me to put my 2 front speakers 3 feet from each side wall near the edge of the screen. If the speaker near the side walls, which do not sound good because you get too much thinking walls.Hope assistance. W hen you want, send me an e-mail more.

Post a Comment