Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stop Yeast Infection Should I Stop Using My Yeast Infection Medication?

Should I stop using my Yeast Infection Medication? - stop yeast infection

I'm in the middle of my 6-day cream and an applicator to treat a yeast infection and I did my time and today is here. I still have 3 more treatments left, but my flow is very heavy. I use tampons. The itching went well, and can not be sure of the landfill. My flow is so heavy, and I use tampons, should I sell my medication, or just trying to conclude that despite the circumstances?

2 comments:

kiki said...

You should not tampons, until the infection is completely cleared. Like all medicines, I suggest you call and ask your pharmacist, just to be safe.

a kinder, gentler me said...

I'm pretty sure that bleeding is disabled for you.

Post a Comment