Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rifle Scopes In Digital Camo Does The UTG L96 Shadow Ops Army Digital Camo Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifle Come With A Scope When You But It?

Does The UTG L96 Shadow Ops Army Digital Camo Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifle come with a scope when you but it? - rifle scopes in digital camo

I think this airsoft gun soon. But I can be a sniper with a scope ... lol .. Could you answer my question ASAP !!!!! My question is: Is it to be included when you buy outside hobbytron.com

the gun is the UTG L96 Shadow Ops Army Digital Camo Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifle Airsoft love me, but I need to know that if I get into this weapon, because as I said before that you can become an elite shooter with a number d

1 comment:

brandonG said...

You do not have another solution, so here goes!

1. You only get what you give! If you pay for a cheap weapon **** $ 50, hopefully chose an incredible weapon and an excellent choice. so you do not have to worry about the end of the weapon worry!
2. You only get what you when you say, say it does not meet all the fields. If he says nothing, then you probably have nothing at all mentioned, as in the price and description.
When it comes to using a field-mail me bboyballerboy55@yahoo.com

You need a range of time is necessary, calibrated, and can continue until you can see

Post a Comment