Thursday, January 7, 2010

Asian Abused In Train Sexual Abuse Training/counseling For Asian Children Is There Such Thing?

Sexual abuse training/counseling for Asian children is there such thing? - asian abused in train

I interogatories and answer a few questions is whether I have a special training in counseling sexually abused children in Asia have. I say no, but it is the training (the children are in Asia (father, mother, Vietnamese from Cambodia), but children are U.S. citizens and speak English and eat American food, are not in their culture. I do not have the specialized training for the single-board of Asia, is one where there are a specialty, I think it is invented. So, if at all, where I school?

3 comments:

BubbaGum... said...

The literature shows that there are no inspection / treatment of specific patient populations by social workers for problems that are treated by addiction to drugs. However, I think the "brand" of training or advice is probably not available.

My mother, mental health professional (MSW, LCSW, etc.), me (the chance Messenger was at this time, eh?) American Counseling Association organizes occasional seminars and "institutions" that the issue of financial alignment of approaches " different population groups, the "About sexual violence. You should be able to find ACA on the Internet.

I think his advice Different Approaches and their approach must be tailored for each individual, with their culture, which is an important component of its identity and does not constitute a large role.

On a whim, I ran a check on the Internet in providing advice in Asia and found many hits, like the one for Seattle. Unfortunately, I found nothing with pain "goat."

B0FF0 said...

Yes, I agree with Blissman. This is may be something ... ANSWER Correct question.GOOD, Bubba Gump!

blissman said...

A sexually abused a child sexually abused children whether abused children race.All by trained persons should be recommended. It should not matter whether a child is in Asia, Chinese, Japanese or English, all are in the same form of counseling.

Post a Comment