Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Canker Sore Prevention Does Anybody Have Any Cures/prevention For Canker Sores?

Does anybody have any cures/prevention for canker sores? - canker sore prevention

As I typed when I was a child, I have ulcers. You know the great, painful, lasted from 7 to 10 days loss. My grandmother had suffered enough and that his whole life, until he finds a mouthwash for prevention. Finally began to use religion and the clear, I am the cancer sores free! I do not sell things, or things like that. I wanted just to let everyone know that I am to work for them.
http://www.preventionmouthrinse.com/main.html

Let me know if there any other treatments / preventions are.

3 comments:

Mimi Kitty said...

You can get a wet tea bag and keep it in your mouth and reduce the duration of tannins.

amy b said...

Carmex .. That helps to heal and dry

amy b said...

Carmex .. That helps to heal and dry

Post a Comment