Thursday, January 14, 2010

Physio Tape What Is A 'normal' Reaction To Physio? How Can I Increase Mobility?

What is a 'normal' reaction to physio? How can I increase mobility? - physio tape

There are about six weeks, I went wrong and my ankle completely unorganized. Doctors and therapists have a little of the lateral ligaments in his ankle sprain is diagnosed, talus subluxation (which finally fell to 3.5 weeks after the initial injury), and subluxation of the peroneal tendons (I) for registration assistance. X-rays were clear for fractures, and I'm on the waiting list for an MRI. I have a therapist and have been on anti-inflammatory prescription for a month.

Although some days are better than others, I am still limping and with relatively large amounts of pain or discomfort, even with a relatively low use. I took Tylenol with codeine without a prescription regularly sent to him, especially for 48-96 hours, immediately after a period of physiotherapy. I know a little pain normal after physiotherapy, but it is normal to hurt after a long session?

There is nothing that I can, apart from the pain and ice to be done to avoid this or that allows me more mobility?(On a good day, more than half an hour on my feet, I have the same situation - on my bed with ice and painkillers.)

1 comment:

SMRT said...

No disrespect, but certainly seems like the Canadian system of health care. The pain is not sound for 2-3 days after the physical therapy well. You can do the right things, but I want to get a second opinion from another therapist in treatment. Ask your therapist for a rope around his ankle. I think it will be very useful.

Good luck.

Post a Comment