Monday, January 4, 2010

Maternity Exercise Clothes Why Am I So Angry All The Time...?

Why am I so angry all the time...? - maternity exercise clothes

I am a woman of 25 years, and my son is 3 months. sleep when I go to bed at night I do not (can no matter how tired I am) and I stayed there until about 1 clock. I am a healthy person who makes a good amount of exercise and healthy eating. (no junk food.)

My problem is that he seems to fly in the smallest things. Some of my friends have suggested that the pregnancy, but I like this feeling before, but now it is even worse. It always seems to stop responding when people lie or let me down. Or do I always feel that I am the first end of the operation. I'm tired of housework, rather go back to work. I miss a clock lying in the past 7 in the morning if I have forgotten to get drunk, you can back in bed all morning. (I've been drunk once since birth, and my partner has refused to stand up and take care of our son, but said he would.) I'm tired, with more weight and a big belly, because none of my clothing ( I'm still on maternity leave left) clothes, I buy no money for new clothes, and no matter howas well as nutrition and physical activity in recent months I have not lost a pound! I am the mini-pill, but my doctor told me it would not affect my weight!

I want to scream.

3 comments:

KiwinMe said...

Postpartum depression does not mean that you are depressed.
For each woman, a child having a difficult time both physically and emotionally. It is natural that many mothers have mood swings after giving birth, a feeling of joy one minute and depressed the next. These feelings are sometimes disappear as the "baby blues" is known, and often within 10 days after delivery. However, some women can have a profound and persistent depression, which lasts much longer. This is called postpartum depression.
Definition of postpartum depression

The researchers have identified three types of postpartum depression: baby blues, postpartum depression and postpartum psychosis.

Take a look @ this vision is more comprehensive assistance: http://www.cmha.ca/bins/content_page.asp ...

Dylan is going to be a big bro said...

Sounds like aniexty and suffer from depression, post-partum could. I suggest talking to your paper on this subject.

Impish Jerome said...

Anger is often the trigger for a disappointment. someone or something was disappointed in the past or currently, and to decide how to manage anger. The spirit that I find this proposal, that the song with the words "Love is disappointed to anger." I do not see speading to other parties.

It would be kind of help to manage anger? I doubt it. You can probably solve your own and save some serious money for the therapy. Discover what most in the past (parents, guardians, teachers), probably be disappointed if a child, and nobody, you learn how to handle the disappointment. What was this event, wow, I can not even say it was ironic that reticify. Well, it's a start.

/ Jerome

Post a Comment