Saturday, January 30, 2010

Red Haired Bush Anal Do You Like This Poem?

Do you like this poem? - red haired bush anal

The boy with brown hair coming today.
Before he left, he told me,
Love Is Forever
because we both knew that our longing for love can not be true.
This war has My Love Away, and started the second day.
He began a gunshot. An explosion. A real boom.
But everyone thought it would be sooner.
It now has only 3 years
my love is dead.
Alas, all the tears I cried.
Because of his death, began to be responsible for all human beings make.
The error resulted anger and hatred.
Hatred is like a rose. Beautiful. High.
It can make you feel better, but not all.
Further progress in this hatred
Spines and caused more wear on the skin
and then it's too late. Pain. Tear.
But with all this hatred you will find love.
Love is everywhere.
When he died, I wanted to hate. All. Anything.
Especially men.
The men who started this terribleWar.
And I realized, this led me, as they hate, and love is worth more.
May have been spikes of rose-bush, but they are avoided.
I stuck to forgive, and I do not condemn,
However, I followed the words that I said that day.
Love is eternal. Eterna. Beautiful.
Like a rose red.

4 comments:

rayza9 said...

Your poem has learned over the years his junior
I appreciate the delicacy to share her tears. It takes a lot to put emotions aside and make people feel like the echoing sound.
A noise in your heart you want to keep
The tone, a writer of the shares has chosen.

live.it.... said...

yeah wow its very good and touching

thisgurl... said...

The very deep, but it is a good poem ;-)

Steve B said...

yeah its really good

Post a Comment